5.1.11

Ouch

Who knows what you're hiding behing those stargleaming,
green wonderful eyes of yours.
Sucked me in, they did.
Shining like you know all the secrets.
And I'm lost in their implies.

What is a freak like you doing in a classy place like this, anyway?
Some kind of twisted half-funny conversation,
where I can't tell if you're joking or not.
The words that come out of this girl.
I'm actually intrigued.
She tells me about a boring boyfriend and that this right here,
can't possibly end well.
I'm sold.

Now there's a road I haven't really wandered down before.
I''ve been on some connecting streets, but never this far down.
If I had half a brain I shouldget out now.
But as the good christian boy I am,
if I'm spanked too hard, I just turn the other cheek.
I guess indulgence goes both ways.


- P -

No comments:

Post a Comment