3.1.11

Longest decade in years

Romance isn't enough for me anymore.
I want it to be, but romance could never live up to it self.
I've been alone for so long now, I can't take people liking me.
I don't like me, why should you?

But then, why do I fall in love with every girl giving me the slightest attention?
A smile, a look, a touch. I'm seen.

But why fall in love at all,
when I know you're gonna end up leaving me, anyway.
I'm not seen.
You can not read me like an open book,
and I'm not very good at reading out loud.
Besides, I don't want someone who can read me like an open book.
I want someone I want to open up to.

Romance is so hyped up it can't possibly last in everyday life.
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, I guess.
It won't last, because I'm sure it won't last.

And after all that, this is the bottom line.


- P -

No comments:

Post a Comment