19.12.10

What's the story

Well will you look at that. Now I'm impressed. Or depressed.
Some kind of pressed. For time at least.
Coffee and cigarettes really did a number on me again.
Makes me think i should switch to the regular kind.
I don't really smoke coffee, nor do I drink cigarettes,
but I would really like some whine.

The whole pretending to sleep and hope she'll sneak out doesn't really work that well at her place.
Funny how we sleep like lovers and wake up as strangers.
Funny might not be the word I'm looking for, though.
We didn't kill any pain at all. We just put it off while it kept bottling up.
I'll take that whine now, please.

Well as the song goes, what was normal in the evening,
by the morning seems insane.
Present company included, of course.
Now that's a morning for ya.


- P -

No comments:

Post a Comment