21.12.10

Pouring

It rains for no reason now.
This is all that I want from you.
That you left the skies clear.
That you say you'll be there.
That is all I ever want from you.

And I tried to keep my head up high.
As I had nothing left to fear.
But the strains from all-might.
Would come back every night.
And I'm losing my faith down here.

Oh, can't you see.
That I'm ready to go.
Let it be known.
Oh, baby please.
It's the end of the row.
Say it is so.

It rains for no reason now.
This is all I can ask of you.
That I see the skies blue.
That I just pull through.
This is all that I can hope to do.

Oh, can't you see.
That I'm letting all go.
Just want you to know.
Oh, baby please.
Got my back at the ropes.
But that's how it goes.
It's the end of line.
And if you were still mine.
I would lay here in your arms tonight.


- P -

No comments:

Post a Comment